Monday, August 1, 2011

3rd Annual Shark Week Promo 2011




As I dont watch much television much these days, I do look forward to watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. Not only is the shows very entertaining, this helps bring awareness to the animal and the issues at stake with each and every species of them.



Growing up watching JAWS and going to see it at Universal Studios in California I am deathly afraid of sharks in the water, however I am constantly amazed by the stories I hear and the documentaries on them that I have much respect for this animal.

During the week of July 31 - August 7, 2011 become aware of what these beautiful and fierce animals are facing. We will donate the cash from our Shark Week 35% off promotion to Oceana | Protecting the worlds Oceans.


fine print : 35% off promotion applys to shark tooth styles only.


No comments: